AAMHO is the Guardian of Manufactured Housing Communities!
And, We are YOUR Advocate for Fair Landlord/Tenant Regulations!
AAMHO is here for you when you have questions or concerns about manufactured home ownership. One of our knowledgeable volunteer members will assist you in finding an answer to your inquiry.
AAMHO’s primary goal is to enhance your manufactured home lifestyle…..
How does AAMHO reach this goal??? By introducing and supporting legislation in Arizona to protect and strengthen your rights as a manufactured home owner … opposing legislation unfavorable to community residents … and, monitoring all legislative actions for possible unintended consequences.
At the heart of AAMHO membership is a dedicated team of volunteers.
- All Board Officers are Volunteers
- All Seven District Directors are Volunteers
- All Facilitators of Park Community Meetings are Volunteers
- Legislative and Membership Directors are Volunteers
- All AAMHO Representatives within individual communities are Volunteers
Our Staff of Volunteers live in YOUR communities, work with YOU, visit with YOU at your request, and enhance YOUR peace of mind!
“Co-Operation Not Confrontation”
See “Legislation” header for list of Legislative accomplishments.
(Site Updated September 8, 2021)