To contact AAMHO Leadership, E-mail: email@example.com
See “Districts” header to find your community location.
AAMHO Board of Directors:
VICE PRESIDENT: Open
SECRETARY: Jan Shoopman
TREASURER: Lee Goranson
MEMBERSHIP DIRECTOR: Pat Schoneck
LEGISLATIVE DIRECTOR: Open
PARK MODEL DIRECTOR: Open
PARK MODEL ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR: Open
DISTRICT 1 DIRECTOR: Pat Sunia
DISTRICT 1 ASSOCIATE: Open
DISTRICT 2 DIRECTOR: Open
DISTRICT 2 ASSOCIATE: Open
DISTRICT 3 DIRECTOR: Open
DISTRICT 3 ASSOCIATE: Open
DISTRICT 4 DIRECTOR: Mary Alice Theroux
DISTRICT 4 ASSOCIATE: Carol Judd
DISTRICT 5 DIRECTOR: John Ehlers
DISTRICT 5 ASSOCIATE: Jerry McCann
DISTRICT 6 DIRECTOR: Jerry Shumate
DISTRICT 6 ASSOCIATE: Valerie Shumate
DISTRICT 7 DIRECTOR: Open
DISTRICT 7 ASSOCIATE: Open
NEWSLETTER EDITOR: Carol Judd
General Responsibilities for the Board of Directors: Board Members and Directors are responsible for:
- Playing a participatory role: attending board meetings, arriving on time, being knowledgeable-having researched board issues and being ready to discuss and vote on such issues.
- Reading, understanding and being in compliance with the governing documents.
- Adhering to their fiduciary duty to the association.
- Placing the interest of the association above their own.
- Overseeing and treating the association as a business.
- Overseeing the banking, budgets, insurance, utilities, landscape, taxes, etc.
- Following and enforcing the bylaws and policy manual.
- Complying with requests to inspect and review records of the association.
- Providing open communication to the membership such as a newsletter, website and e-mail.
- Preparing an annual budget and adhering to the budget.
- Having financial records audited or reviewed yearly.
- Protecting the association and board by having the required insurances in adequate amounts, and keeping them current.
- Hiring professionals, when necessary, and following their professional advice.
- Maintaining active corporate status by paying the annual renewal fee and filing the required annual report with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Preparing for the annual meeting; notifying the membership and identifying potential new officers, and establishing a voting process in an open and fair manner.
- Having an approachable business-like manner.